ATLANTA -- Who doesn't love cheap eats?
From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 20, sandwiches at Metro Atlanta Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwich Shops will be $1. The deal is part of a Customer Appreciation Day for everyone who enjoys Jimmy John's "freaky fast, freaky fresh" signature subs.
Jimmy John's was started by 19-year-old Jimmy John Liautaud in an Illinois garage in 1983. Today, the chain has more than 1,200 locations in 39 states.
Metro Atlanta Jimmy John's restaurants include:
* 4180 Old Milton Parkway
* 875 North Main Street
* 600 West Baxter
* 1921 Peachtree Road, Buckhead
* 3324-A Peachtree Road NE, Buckhead
* 60 Luckie Street, Downtown
* 400 West Peachtree Street, Downtown
* 925-A Peachtree Street NE, Midtown
* 365 14th Street NW, West Side