13 arrested in Hall Co. prostitution sting | News
GAINESVILLE, Ga. -- A prostitution sting operation in Hall County netted 13 arrests related to the act itself and narcotics.
Officials with the Hall County Sheriff's Office said agents encountered both men and women who were seeking sexual services in exchange for currency - or drugs.
During the operation, agents arrested 13 people who where willing to meet at pre-determined locations.
- Eduardo Espinoza, 21 -- Possession of amphetamine, possession of marijuana, and pandering
- John H. Roberts, 20 -- Pandering
- Daniel Muir, 21 -- Pandering
- Jeffery R. McBurney, 54 -- Pandering
- Ricardo Rivas, 23 -- Possession of hydrocodone with intent to distribute, possession of hydrocodone, pandering
- Jesus Romero, 44 -- Pandering
- Taylor J. Welch, 24 -- Pandering
- Bethany Hood, 25 -- Prostitution
- Taylor Odenthal, 19 -- Prostitution
- Mariah Marie Simpson, 18 -- Prostitution
- Brittany Grizzle, 22 -- Prostitution
- Rhonda Haugland, 57 -- Prostitution
- Mariah Wilson, 24 -- Prostitution, possession of hydrocodone
In other news